OK, my name is Yuki Fuyuzaki!!! It's actually just my pen name, I live in North Carolina. I am obsessed with Japanese things. People in anime always get to have so much fun over breaks, things I wish I got to do. Spring Break is encroaching on me, so I wanted to do something fun like the people in the anime. I Googled "Things to do over spring break" and not much stuff that was in the anime came up. So here I am! I'm taking matters into my own hands, so that you people of the world do not have to be bored over breaks and weekends!! So here we go...
#1. The first day of spring break should be your R&R day. Take some time to yourself and tell anyone who calls that you have plans. I suggest (for girls) that you don't do any spa things, for that should be saved for time with your friends. Just sit and watch TV or play some video games or read a book. If you watch TV, stay away from news, this may make you stressed.
#2. The second day should be the day you decide to have friends over. Girls, get the spa stuff out or just go to a nail salon and get mani pedis. Guys, watch sports or whatever you like to do.
#3. The next day you should all go out in some crazy outfits and just walk around a shopping center or something. Me and my friend, JJ, went to target and the shopping center around it wearing kitty ears. The next day, we went out to target, this time wearing capes made of towels and matching outfits.
#4. You should go to a zoo with your family and friends, or an amusement park. Just chill and get some thrills or see some strange animal you've never heard of.
#5. Go to a beach or lake or something and enjoy the water!! If you can go to a beach close by that would be even better!
#6. You have two choices, stay at the beach for another day, or go home and hang out with friends. If you choose B, I highly recommend the mall. Be crazy and make some inside jokes. switch the tags for S and XL on shirts in Aeropastle or something. Buy some strange, noticeable accessory and wear it all around the mall.
#7. Spring break is almost over, so do something fun. Any hobbies you have, that's the number one choice. If you have a particular sport, go out and do it. If you like to paint or something, go to Micheal's and get your supplies, sit down, and art your heart out!
#8. Go to your local YMCA with a member friend, and hang out in the water.
#9. Visit a friend who lives somewhat far away. If they live across the country. Call them and catch up. Have a BBQ with all the friends and celebrate one good Spring break!!!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment